Table of Contents
- The 9 Tipton Best Gun Vise – Editor’s Choice
- Top 9 Tifton Best Gun Vice – Best Review
- 1# Tipton Best Gun Vice For Cleaning & Maintenance – Editor’s Choice
- 2# Tipton Ultra Gun Vice Heavy-Duty Body Gun Vice – Best Flexible Pick
- 3# Tipton Lightweight Collapsible Construction Ultra Gun Vice – Best Portable Pick
- 4# Tipton Best Gun Vice & Wheeler Scope Mounting Kit Combo
- 5# Tipton Best Gun Vice With Professional Reticle Leveling System
- 6# Tipton Compact Range Vice For Cleaning
- 7# Tipton Best Gun Butler
- 8# Tipton Gun Vise 782731
- 9# Tipton Ultra Cleaning Set 554400
- Benefits of Gun Vices
- Features to Consider When Buying a Gun Vice
- Final Words
- Top 9 Tifton Best Gun Vice – Best Review
The 9 Tipton Best Gun Vise – Editor’s Choice
If you love a gun as much as we love it, you know that keeping a gun clean and oil is 70% of its durability. If so, you know how important it is to take care of your weapon and keep it clean. In such cases, you can turn to an armorer, but paying for each cleaning of weapons is not very profitable, right? Or you can disassemble and clean your weapon yourself. But it is not very safe to do this without vice, and in fact, it is not very convenient.
You can easily clean or disassemble your weapon using a special tool – a vice. Besides, they are also useful if you want to customize your weapon and need to lock it. In this article, we are going to talk about some of the best vices on the market from Tifton. It is a world-known manufacturer, one of the best in the United States. We studied dozens of models from these guys and selected 9 of the best and most diverse models for you. So you can find something for yourself anyway.
Top 9 Tifton Best Gun Vice – Best Review
In addition to the vice overview itself, we will also discuss important points regarding them, the benefits they offer, and the qualities to consider when buying a vice. Well, let’s get from words to deeds and start our review!
1# Tipton Best Gun Vice For Cleaning & Maintenance – Editor’s Choice
This is one of the most popular and demanded units on the market. That is why we decided to put it in 1st place. A center channel made of aluminum with polymer materials supports the vice. This will make the cleaning process very quick and easy. The nylon surface protects the vice from harmful detergents and substances. Besides, this model fits almost any base, be it a pistol or an AR. When you grip the weapon, the vice will provide you with access to all of its parts and will hold it securely. The only drawback is the plastic body. This makes it not as strong and durable as other models, but it reduces the cost and makes it affordable for most users.
2# Tipton Ultra Gun Vice Heavy-Duty Body Gun Vice – Best Flexible Pick
Our second choice is undoubtedly Tipton Ultra Gun Vice. This gun vice will benefit you immensely with its large frame design. Its main difference is that it dissipates energy from recoil better than any other vice we have encountered. Besides, the frame is easily adjustable for any type of weapon, from bolt-action rifles to break-open shotguns. Tipton is a very stable and durable model. Many users note that it has served them successfully for many years and they do not use anything else to clean their weapons. After you fix the weapon, it will remain in place until you are finished cleaning and want to remove it.
3# Tipton Lightweight Collapsible Construction Ultra Gun Vice – Best Portable Pick
A distinctive feature of Tipton Collapsible Construction Ultra Gun Vice is its versatility and portability. We were simply amazed by its ability to accommodate break-open shotguns, sporting rifles, classic AR and AK, bows, crossbows, and other types of weapons. This model can withstand years of intensive use and will still delight you with excellent cleaning performance even after a few years. The vice has a customizable design and is durable, easy to use. This model, like all the previous ones, is resistant to chemicals and cleaning agents. It also has rubber contact pads to prevent damage to your weapon. Since it uses a double clamp, you can be sure that your weapon will be firmly gripped, stable and safe for you. This vice is equipped with 4 adjustable legs to make it comfortable for you with your weapon, setting up the scope, and more. Its only drawback is its higher price compared to analogs.
4# Tipton Best Gun Vice & Wheeler Scope Mounting Kit Combo
It’s the same Tipton Best Gun Vice, but with a scope mounting kit. An excellent polymer vice will provide a secure grip and hold on your weapon. The central channel will make cleaning or installation very quick and easy. Whether you have an AR or a shotgun, you will feel confident with this vice and scope kit.
5# Tipton Best Gun Vice With Professional Reticle Leveling System
This set consists of a Tipton vice and a reticle alignment system. We have already told you everything we know about the vice, so let’s talk about the leveling system. For maximum stability, each level has a built-in bubble level and a reference level with a magnetic bottom. The entire system is made of machined aluminum with an anodized finish. And the barrel level of the clamp is equipped with pads to ensure you don’t get damaged at the points of contact. All in all, for the price it is a great vice with a leveling system.
6# Tipton Compact Range Vice For Cleaning
If you’ve always looked for a compact vice that you can take with you to the shooting range and clean your weapon right there, then you won’t find a better model than this. Two non-slip forks hold your weapon securely without leaving any scratches. And the non-slip feet will prevent the vice from moving at the most unnecessary moment. The resin from which the vice is made is resistant to all solvents and chemicals. Plus, the recessed compartments allow you to store your weapon parts right inside the vice without worrying about accidentally losing them.
7# Tipton Best Gun Butler
A very cheap and simple design that is suitable for storing and transporting cleaning agents and easy cleaning of weapons. Forks, although they do not have a very strong hold, are suitable for almost any weapon. You can even insert a sniper carbine here. Excellent compact vice for a low price.
8# Tipton Gun Vise 782731
Another excellent and very compact vice from Tipton. They have a pretty good grip and hold the weapon very well. There are compartments for cleaning supplies and tools for customizing the scope and modifying weapons.
9# Tipton Ultra Cleaning Set 554400
A versatile kit for cleaning your weapons. It has everything you need to make your weapon look decent. The kit includes a large cleaning brush, a 3-piece stainless steel rod, and a set of additional brushes, and 13 cleaning items.
Benefits of Gun Vices
In addition to extending the lifespan of your weapon, vice has many benefits. If you still don’t know if you need such a tool, here are the main benefits that you will get after purchasing:
- Longer service life. Any weapon breaks down much faster if you forget to clean it or do it too rarely. The vice helps you to forget about this problem.
- Low costs. By purchasing a gun vice once, you can forget about going to the gun store for the next few years. This tool will allow you to clean weapons quickly, efficiently, and cheaply.
- Stability. If you have ever cleaned a weapon without a vice before, you understand how inconvenient it is. The vice provides maximum stability when servicing your weapon.
- Saving time. This follows from the previous point. Cleaning a weapon without a vice is very long and not very pleasant. Going to the master is also not the fastest thing, only if the armorer does not live in front of your house. The gun vice is right at your home and saves you time.
- Availability. Now there are hundreds of options on the market for any user. And while the choice is a little trickier now, you can find almost any model to suit your budget and weaponry.
Features to Consider When Buying a Gun Vice
You know why you need a gun vice and what benefits it gives you. Now let’s talk about qualities to look out for when choosing a vice:
- Material. Basically, gun vices are made of two materials: metal or plastic. The first is heavier, more expensive, but stronger and more durable. Metal vices usually last for many years and dissipate vibrations much better. Plastic is a cheaper material, more lightweight, but not as durable as metal. If you are going to use a vice for aiming and repairing weapons, it is better to spend more money and get yourself a vice made of metal. If you want a compact and lightweight vice for cleaning, go for plastic.
- Functional. Depending on the purpose, for which you are going to use the vice, there are models with different functions.
The best vice is the most versatile, suitable for almost any weapon. They have many adjustable parts for good adjustment. If you have more than one type of weapon, consider the versatility of the vice and whether it works with your device. Most vices are suitable for shotguns and rifles. They have adjustable parts that fit both types of weapons, whether you clean, calibrate, or repair them.
There are two types of vices, depending on the task:
- The most commonly used are fixed vices that secure your weapon and hold it in place for a long time. Ideal for cleaning or maintenance.
- Rotating vices are much less common, but they have the main advantage – the ability to turn the weapon at different angles and make precise adjustments. Their main disadvantage is a large number of moving parts. Because of this, they are not as reliable as a fixed vice. Besides, there is a high risk of applying too much force and damaging them.
Surface. A very important factor that many people forget about. If you do not want to sacrifice the appearance of your weapon, take care of a good surface of the gun vice. If you buy a rifle vice with a rough surface, you run the risk of scratching your weapon when working with it. For this reason, many gun owners prefer gun vices over bench vices. Choose a vice with foam or rubber inserts. This will minimize the risk of scratching the weapon. For example, all of the vices on our list have a smooth, high-quality surface.
Price. The ideal option is to find a good quality vice at a more or less acceptable price. One of these is the Tipton Best Gun Vice For Cleaning & Maintenance. But this is more an exception to the rule. In fact, many vices are quite expensive and it’s best to set the budget you want to meet before buying. You will find both expensive and affordable models on our list, so you can be sure that you will find something within your pocket.
Vice isn’t just a good weapon cleaning tool. Their functionality is much richer than you might think. Installation, modification, repair, zeroing are just a few of what you can use a gun vice for. Once you have mastered this tool (which is quite simple despite its complex appearance), you can use it for many purposes. The vice will be your faithful companion for many years. We hope that our material helped you understand that a gun vice is a very useful thing and now you know which vice you want to choose for yourself. This is a great investment of your funds, and whichever vice you choose, it is important to remember to properly care for it and your weapon. Have a nice shooting!
Tags: #tipton best gun vise / #tipton best gun vise review / #tipton ultra gun vise / #best gun vise / #tipton standing ultra gun vise / #tipton best gun vise ar-15 mag well block / #tipton best gun vise best price / #tipton best gun vise limited edition